Saturday, January 14, 2012

Poll Closed: Is Sting Retired?

Well 66% of you voted that NO Sting is not retired. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking, but I really hope you are all right. I don't want to think that we will never see Sting wrestle again. I just don't see it anytime in the near future. He seems to have stepped back into a General Manager type role in TNA. Although he is great in that role I would much rather see in him the ring winning the Championship Belt. Hopefully when Jeff Hardy regains the TNA Championship he will want to have a rematch with Sting to make up for the last one that he ruined. That would be nice. Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever see Sting in the WWE and now that the Undertaker is retiring I don't think we will ever see the dream match we were all hoping for. Let's just hope Sting has a few more surprises left up his sleeve for all of us!


By the way, Sting has a new "verified" Twitter account, Follow him @Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment