Saturday, January 14, 2012

TNA Impact... What A Joke!

I think half of Impact isn't even wrestling anymore. And the part that is wrestling is horrible. This week's matches, Morgan & Crimson defeated Robbie E & Robbie T and ODB defeated Winter. The main events, James Storm defeated Kurt Angle yet again, this time to officially become the #1 Contender. And in the main event for the TNA Championship Jeff Hardy had Bobby Roode defeated yet again, only this time it was Bully Ray that cost Hardy the Championship. It was such a strange finish to. Hardy had the cover, then Bully Ray pulled the referee out of the ring and kicked him in the face. As soon as that happened, Hardy's music played and the show went off the air. So apparently a referee being knocked out now officially ends a match, they don't wake up and a second referee doesn't run out to finish the match. What a joke!

Lets put it this way, the top guys I consider the most valuable in the company did not really get used at all and the only one that did was embarrassed with a cheap finish. Sting does not wrestle anymore. AJ Styles talked but did not wrestle. Kurt Angle wrestled but lost to someone I don't consider a top guy. Rob Van Dam was not even on the show since he lost on the PPV to Gunner. And when was the last time we even saw Mr. Anderson?

I keep tuning in because I'm afraid the week I don't watch will finally be the week something good happens, but honestly each week that I watch I am more disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment