Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chris Jericho Back Injury

WWE superstar Chris Jericho was interviewed by KTLA Morning News in Southern California on Valentine's Day.

On coming back to WWE: 
"I came back to WWE over the last couple of months. Actually, when I did Dancing With The Stars, that's when I last talked to you guys. At the end of it, I herniated a disc in my back which I'm sure that after 20 years of wrestling was right on the precipice of exploding. So it did. And I was really messed up. So, I started doing yoga and it totally cleared all the problems that I had.

"[Yoga] does make you a better wrestler because -- like I said -- it just opened up my body. I really did have this bad herniation in my back. I couldn't walk, I couldn't sit, I couldn't sneeze. Completely gone. If you can't sneeze, what else do you got?"

No comments:

Post a Comment